Physiotherapist in Mohali and Zirakpur
Physiotherapy profession started back in 1887 after the orthopaedic branch came into existence. Per Henrik Ling who founded Royal Central Institute of Gymnastics in 1813 is called as father of physiotherapy. Professional who practice physiotherapy or physical therapy are called physiotherapist. Physiotherapist in Mohali and Zirakpur use different exercises, manual techniques, electronic machines to provide relief to patient suffering from various problems not limited to musculoskeletal, neurological, cardiac, gynae. Physiotherapy is being provided by many professionals in mohali at physiotherapy centers as a part of hospitals. Various electronic machines are used to treat patients in physiotherapy that includes
- Transcutaneous Electric Nerve Stimulation TENS,
- Interferential Therapy IFT,
- Ultrasound US
- Therapeutic Laser
- Paraffin wax bath
- Hydrocollator Packs
- Long wave therapy
- Short wave diathermy SWD.
- Various manipulation and mobilization techniques are used along with therapeutic Kinesiology Taping, Dry Needling etc.
- our centers in mohali are well equipped with machines and qualified, experienced doctors. Along with physiotherapist in mohali at our centers we also provide physiotherapist at home for patients who want to get treatment in comfort of their home.